What Information Do We Collect and How is Such Information
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Services. In connection with certain aspects of the Services, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information. We collect the following types of information from our users.
When you create an Account, you may provide information that could be Personal Information, such as your username, password and email address. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use your contact information to send you messages about our Services. You may unsubscribe from these messages through your
Account settings or by clicking on the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of marketing emails, although we, regardless, reserve the right to continue sending you non-marketing emails, such as emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
We may collect information that you include in your profile, such as your photo and birthday.
When you order products using the Services, we collect your shipping information. We pass this information to our Payment Processor, fulfillment company, brand, or retailer partners for purposes of customer service, fulfillment, shipping and returns. The use of your Personal Information by these parties is subject to their respective privacy policies.
We may collect your phone number and the unique device id number of the mobile device on which you use the Application.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional personal information. We also collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily.
If you participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, we will collect any data you provide in connection with that promotion.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
We may also collect personal information at other points in our Services that state that personal information is being collected.
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically:
● When you use our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you use our Services, how you use the Services, information about the type of device you use, your Open Device Identification Number, date/time stamps for your visit, your unique device identifier, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name are all collected. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and administer and improve the Services. In addition, in the event our Application crashes on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application.
● We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files, including IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to improve the content of the Services, market research purposes, to communicate information to visitors and to better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
● We may collect and create anonymous and/or de-identified data records about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services ("Aggregate Information"), such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site or Application. Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. We reserve the right to use Aggregate Information for any purpose and disclose it to third parties in our sole discretion.. This Aggregate Information is not Personal Information and we use reasonable efforts to ensure that it cannot be tied back to you, your Account, your web browser or mobile device. We use this anonymous data to enhance the content of our Services and improve the Services, for example by allowing us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service.
Information Collected Using Cookies:
● Most browsers or mobile devices have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser or mobile device from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser or mobile device software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they may enable you to take advantage of some features of the Services.
Information Related to Advertising and the Use of Web Beacons:
To support and enhance the Services, we may serve advertisements, and also allow third parties to serve advertisements, through the Services. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular users and may come from third party companies called "ad networks." Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
Advertisements served through the Services may be targeted to users who fit a certain general profile category and may be based on anonymized information inferred from information provided to us by a user, including Personal Information (e.g., gender or age), may be based on the Services usage patterns of particular users, or may be based on your activity on Third Party Services. We do not provide Personal Information to any ad networks for use outside of the Services.
To increase the effectiveness of ad delivery, we may deliver a file (known as a "web beacon") from an ad network to you through the Services. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
General Uses of Information:
● operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
● process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
● respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
● send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates,
security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
● communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products
and services offered by us and our selected partners;
● link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third
parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
● protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
● to process orders or otherwise provide and deliver products and services you
● to process and deliver orders for additional services;
● identify you as a user in our system;
● facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; and
● develop and improve marketing and advertising for the Services and partner
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we
get from the Services.
How, and With Whom, Is My Information Shared?
Some of the information generated through the Services is shared with third parties in order to provide you with an improved user experience.
IP Address Information:
As stated above, your financial information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor; we collect and store your credit card type and the last four digits of your credit card number only. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your other financial information from such Payment Processor for the purposes of completing transactions you have initiated through the Services, enrolling you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protecting against or identifying possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Information Shared with Our Agents:
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our "Agents"). We may need to share Personal Information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
Information Shared with Our Brands and Retailers:
Information Disclosed Pursuant to Business Transfers:
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others:
Information We Share With Your Consent:
We may share your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, with your consent, or to third parties designated by you.
Is Information About Me Secure?
Your Account information will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer, phone, and browser or other device by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account. We seek to protect Account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using industry-standard techniques. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and we do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise.
What Information of Mine Can I Access?
If you are a registered user, you can access and edit information associated with your Account by logging into the Services. Registered and unregistered users can access and delete cookies through their web browser settings.
California Privacy Rights:
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: RIGit, LLC, 36 Plaza Street East, #9G Brooklyn, New York 11215
How Can I Delete My Account?
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding My Information?
● You can use some of the features of the Services without registering for an Account, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
● You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of our features.
● You can delete your Account. Please note that we will need to verify that you have the authority to delete the Account, and activity generated prior to deletion will remain stored by us and may be publicly accessible.
● You may opt-out of providing your Personal Information to the Application at any time by uninstalling the Application.
What If I Have Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information from users who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to RIGit and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Users Outside of the United States
You may contact us at the following address: RIGit, LLC, 36 Plaza Street East, #9G, Brooklyn, New York 11215
Effective Date: December 15, 2016